The Gold Coast is fast gaining a reputation as a foodie hotspot. But no longer will you have to make a booking and dress in something respectable to enjoy your new favourite dining destinations.
UberEATS has arrived on the Gold Coast today, meaning you can get delicious meals from the Gold Coast’s top restaurants delivered directly to your door!
Slothing at home in your PJ’s has just reached a whole new level, as you can now put an end to your hunger pangs with tasty treats from restaurants such as Lucky Bao, Brooklyn Depot, Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers, The Paddock or Jimmy Grants.
All you have to do is download the UberEATS app and more than 80 Gold Coast restaurants will be just a few taps away.
UberEATS is currently available from 7am to 11pm, seven days a week, and for the month of February delivery is FREE!!
HERE’S INFO ON HOW TO ORDER:
1. Download the UberEATS app – you can sign in using your Uber account or sign up and create a new one.
2. Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
3. Get $10 off your first meal – simply enter the promo code GCUBEREATS (valid until 14 August 2017)
4. Browse local restaurants – search for your favourite local restaurant or try something new.
5. Check out with a tap – pay with your card on file. And remember, delivery is free for a limited time.
6. Track your order – watch as your order gets picked up and delivered to you.
For more information on UberEATS, visit: https://www.ubereats.com/gold_coast