Emergency services shut down GC road due to ‘leak’

An Ashmore road has been closed off by emergency services after reports a chlorine pipe has burst in the area.

Emergency crews were called to Corporation Drive around 9.40am.

It’s understood a chlorine pipe on a truck may have burst near a pool business.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT

Hazmat crews have been called to the scene.

A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson has confirmed a man in his 20’s is being treated on the scene as a precaution.

Motorists are being urged to avoid the area until the scene is made safe.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of