On Friday 17 November 2017 our panel will tackle the question, “What is holding us back from maturing into a global city?” Guests can expect an afternoon of engaging and thought-provoking discussion, with a two-course lunch and drinks package included.
Hear from some of the people who helped make the Gold Coast what it is today – and will shape its future – at the 2017 YP Gold Coast City Leaders Forum.
Introducing our speaking panel:
- Tom Tate – Mayor, City of Gold Coast
- Soheil Abedian – Founder and Executive Chairman, Sunland Group
- Billy and Jackie Cross – Directors, Cross Promotions
- Paul Burton – Professor of Urban Management and Planning, Griffith University
- Natalie Hoitz – Director of Urban Design, Urbis
- Flynn McFarlane – President, YP Gold Coast
Cost: Early bird tickets available for $135 per person or $1300 for a table of 10.
Prices increase to $145 per person or $1,400 for a table of 10 from the 1st of November.
Buy tickets here: https://ypgc.com.au/events/2017-city-leaders-forum-luncheon
RSVP: COB 10th November 2017
Event Partner: Griffith University