Fire crews have rushed to a home in Pimpama overnight after a fire broke out in the garage.
The blaze erupted at a property on Voyager Terrace just before 12.00am.
A Queensland Fire and Emergency spokesperson told myGC that two crews managed to contain the blaze to the garage before successfully extinguishing the flames.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
One person was assessed by paramedics at the scene, however luckily did not require transport to hospital.
It’s not yet known what sparked the blaze.
— Queensland Ambulance (@QldAmbulance) September 16, 2018