2018 Mudgeeraba Show
Corner Mudgeeraba Road and Worongary Road
Date and time:
- Saturday 23rd June 2018 – 8am until 9pm
- Sunday 24th June 2018 – 8am until 4pm
- 2 Day Family Pass: $80
- 2 Day Adult: $30
- Family (2 adults & 4 children) : $45
- Adults: $17
- Pensioners & Students: $ 12
- Children under 5 years : FREE
EFTPOS is available at the Entry Gates.
The Mudgeeraba Show has the following facilities available on the showgrounds:
- Designated smoking areas
- Baby change and feeding areas
- First Aid station
- Security Office
- Lost Property Office
- Horse Float Parking
- Seating and grandstands
- 3 entry gates for patrons to gain admission
Please be advised the showground map to locate these facilities and areas will be updated closer to the 2018 Mudgeeraba Show.
The Showgrounds are wheelchair access friendly, both around the grounds and access to the pavilions.
There is plenty of seating available around the showgrounds, both full sun and shaded.
The Showgrounds have security on duty for the duration of the Mudgeeraba Show, 24 hours a day.
- Sorry, no dogs are allowed on the grounds
- No BYO alcohol
- Restricted smoking event (please check the showground map for designated smoking areas)