Be inspired – move more, value your health and be active for life!
Come along for an inspiring fitness, movement and healthy lifestyle morning at HOTA, Home of the Arts.
Grab your fresh food at the Bundall Farmers Markets and stay for a morning of fitness and family fun. The event is also a celebration of NAIDOC week and will feature a didgeridoo performance and a bush tucker workshop.
Try a free Active & Healthy class
HOTA outdoor stage
- 8am Welcome to Country – Craig Williams
- 8.05am Didgeridoo performance by Ethan Nihot
- 8.15am Sound off at Surfers – Silent Sound yoga with headphones
- 9am Tai Chi with live musicians
- 10am Zuu community boot camp
- 10am Afro Groove drumming workshop
- 11am High Energy Zumba
By the lake
- 8am to 11am Stand up paddle workshops (15mins) every half hour
- 9am to 9.30am Get Raw tighten + tone abs, butt and thigh boot camp
- 9.30am to 10.15am Fitness First HIIT class
- 9.30am to 10am Get Raw core Pilates abs + stretch boot camp
- 10am to 11am Sway Bar Pilates stretch and release class
- 11am to 11.30am Afro Groove drumming workshop
- 9.30am Ngaurai Fusion Creatives bush tucker workshop
Stay and enjoy one of the many other free activities including pop up playground, rock climbing, stand up paddle workshops, circus fun, sports and agility fun and free pilates and fitness classes!
- Sport – Fitness – Fun in the park
- Inflatable AFL skills and activity station
- Qld Cricket inflatable nets
- Gecko Sports kids fitness and fun zone
- Sparky Do Dah – Pop up playground
- Westpac/St George Wellness Zone
- Circus Fun
- Rock climbing wall
- GMG Sports agility and fitness testing and games
- Go Vertical Stand up paddle workshops in the lake
- Fitness First activation zone
- Earth Mother healthy cooking session