Everyone loves a village street party, especially when it’s free.
Celebrate GC is back! Sunday the 7th of October from 11am to 4pm, Thomas Drive, Chevron Island.
There’s fun for the whole family with live tunes all afternoon, arts and crafts, skateboarding, roller derby demos, a silent disco and local street food.
The entertainment line-up includes:
- Folk-inspired pop Queensland duo, Busby Marou supported by Caravãna Sun
- A host of local and interstate artists Katie Who, Tully John and Liza-Jane, ELSKA., Karuah, Izzy Day and Old Man Friday Music
- Silent disco
- Home of the Arts ArtLab
- Castle and Cubby Play Village
- Skateboarding school
- Beauty bar
- Makers Market curated by The Design Collective Markets & Events
- Roller-derby demos by East Coast Derby Dolls
Getting there: Catch the G:link to Surfers Paradise station and cross the Chevron Island bridge or make your journey active and walk, ride, scoot or skate to the event.
Register your interest today on the Celebrate GC Facebook event, tag your friends and keep an eye out for one of our biggest giveaways we’ve ever done…hint: it involves Castle and Cubby!