Join this free weekly, electronically timed 5 kilometres run/walk session for all ages and fitness levels from beginners to experienced runners. Walk, jog or run and enjoy this stimulating and friendly program.
If you are a new runner and have not previously registered please visit the parkrun website to register in advance. If you are not sure what to do please refer to their advice page.
On the Gold Coast weekly runs on a Saturday morning are held at:
- MAIN BEACH: Hollindale Park, Seaworld Drive
- KIRRA: Giltrap Park, Musgrave Street (meet in the beachfront park opposite Kirra SLSC)
- UPPER COOMERA: Tallowwood Park, Rose Valley Drive
- VARSITY LAKES: Sports House, Christine Avenue
- MUDGEERABA: Darcy Doyle Park, Somerset Drive
- BROADBEACH WATERS: Gold Coast PCYC, Monaco Street
- SURFERS PARADISE: Evandale Parklands, 135 Bundall Road (meet near lake)
- PARADISE POINT: Paradise Point Parklands, The Esplanade
- PIMPAMA: Gainsborough Greens, Aquila Park