Pimpama Child Health Expo
It’s often said “It takes a village to raise a child” and Amanda Morby, Petit Early Learning Journey Pimpama Centre Director certainly agrees.
“Here in Pimpama” says Amanda, “We have a lot of new families with little or no support network. No extended family to ask those questions that crop up when you are a new parent, and that’s why the local community has come together for the first ever Pimpama Child Health Expo, being held this coming Saturday at Petit Early Learning Journey.”
Everyone is welcome to come along on the day and feel supported as you can have your questions answered for free from any of the local community health experts in attendance.
The Child Health Expo runs from 10am – 1pm this coming Saturday 21st April 2018. This event is free to attend, with all welcome.
Car Parking is available in the Woolworths Car Park opposite Petit Early Learning Journey.
Make sure you keep an eye out for the fire truck and police car that will be parked onsite and open for children to explore.
WHEN: Saturday 21st April 10am – 1pm
WHERE: Petit Early Learning Journey, 28a Dixon Drive. Pimpama QLD 4209 (Opp. Woolworths car park)
WHO IS COMING
• Southcoast Chiropractic Clinic – Chiropractor
• Pimpama Medical Centre – GP services
• The Rainbow Nutritionist
• Friends with Dignity – Domestic violence service
• Rackley’s Swim School – CPR for kids, water safety
• Gold Coast Health Oral Health
• Northern Gold Coast Communities for Children (Information will be available)
• Various Speech Therapists
• Northern Gold Coast Communities for Children (information will be available)
• Mars Clinic: Children’s Continence Clinic
• Groovy Babies – Baby Massage / Sleep and Settling
PLEASE CONTACT Amanda Morby on 07 3144 1636 for more details