The Gold Coast’s 2019 Lunar New Year Celebration!
The Gold Coast’s fifth annual premier 2019 Lunar New Year Celebration!
Bring in the Year of the Pig at Gold Coast Chinatown with:
- delicious Asian street food markets
- live music and cultural entertainment
- children’s activities
- screening of Babe at 6.45pm
- pop up laneway bar
- spectacular fireworks at 9pm!
Join us on Saturday 9 February from 4pm to 9pm at Gold Coast Chinatown for this free event. Young and Davenport Streets, Southport – near the Southport light rail station.
Getting to the event is easy. Ride your bike and receive a free bike maintenance check, or catch the G: Link direct to Southport station. Alternatively, parking is available at:
– Mal Burke car park – corner Hinze and Davenport Streets
– Athol Patterson car park – near Southport Library
– Carey Park car park – Broadwater Parklands
Bottled water will not be sold to help reduce the amount of waste produced at the event – instead, free water refills will be available so don’t forget to bring your own bottle.
Everyone is invited, so come along with your family and friends to help celebrate the Gold Coast’s largest Lunar New Year Celebration.