Young, Wild and Free Children’s Brain Cancer Charity Gala
Our darling fairy warrior, 3 year old Aspen has just beat brain cancer. If it wasn’t for Ronald McDonald House SEQ + Brainchild Foundation, we don’t know where we would be. Please help use give back to the charities that helped us so much.
The night will consist of:
- 6.30pm red carpet arrival and photo opportunity on the media wall
- You will enjoy a 3 course dinner, 5 hour drinks package
- Guest speaker Dr Steve Forresto
- Affected families share their journeys
- Live + silent auction
- Fashion parade
- Live entertainment + DJ and an interactive lighting display
- Dance the night away
The MC for the evening will be Tara Pavlovic from Bachelor in Paradise.
So please come and join us for this informative + fun evening and help us get to our goal $80,000, to be spilt 50/50 to Ronald McDonald House SEQ and Brainchild Foundation.
Thank you in advance for you support.