Markets are a huge part of life down in the Tweed region, but chances are you haven’t been to all of these…
- Murwillumbah Farmers Market – held at the Murwillumbah Showgrounds every Wednesday from 7am – 11am.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
- Kingscliff Lantern Markets (twilight) – held on the first Friday of the month from 5:30 – 9:30pm at Lions Park next to the Cudgen Surf Life Saving Club.
- Kingscliff Markets – on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month in Jack Bayliss Park on Marine Parade from 7am – 1pm.
- Tyalgum Village Markets – on the last Saturday of the month from 9am – 3pm
- Uki Produce Markets – Every Saturday morning at the Uki Hall
- Chillingham Markets – the second Sunday of the month from 8am – 1pm at the Chillingham Community Centre.
- Murwillumbah Showground Markets – the fourth Sunday each month at the Showgrounds.
- Tweed Heads PCYC Markets – Every Sunday at the Tweeds Head PCYC from 7am – midday.
- Uki Markets – The third Sunday of every month at the Uki Buttery’
Know of any other markets around the region? Let us know in the comments below!