POLICE are asking for help to identify a range of suspects, following a range of offences in the southern Gold Coast area.
The Queensland Police Service on Monday released a number of CCTV images, linked to crimes between Tugun and Broadbeach over the last few months.
The offences range from stealing to break and enter.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
QPS said a number of these offences have been linked to identity theft and fraud.
“Police would like to remind the public to remain vigilant with their personal security,” A QPS statement read.
“The following tips are provided to help prevent identity crimes:
- Secure all personal information at home in a lockable filing cabinet or safe.
- Never carry your PIN number in your wallet with your ATM card.
- Avoid carrying documents such as your passport or birth certificate unless absolutely necessary.
- Try taking photos on your phone instead.
- Carefully check all transactions on your banking and credit card accounts each month to monitor for potential fraudulent transactions.
- Follow up if bills don’t arrive on time or you don’t receive an invoice.
- If you lose your wallet or purse, notify your bank immediately to protect your accounts.
“Should you feel your cards or identification documents have been stolen, consider contacting iDCARE on 1300432273 or by visiting the iDCARE website for assistance and advice.”
If you recognise any of the below, please click through to view the CCTV posts where you will have the option to submit information.
BREAK AND ENTER BROADBEACH | https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/
STEAL FROM VEHICLE PALM BEACH | https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/
BREAK AND ENTER TUGUN | https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/
BREAK AND ENTER MERMAID BEACH | https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/