US rapper Mac Miller died from an accidental overdose involving drugs and alcohol, a coroner has ruled.
The 26-year-old was found unresponsive in his Los Angeles home by his personal assistant on September 7.
He was reportedly found in a “praying position” – kneeling forward with his head on his knees.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Emergency services were called to the scene and declared the rapper dead shortly after.
In a Los Angeles County Coroner’s toxicology report released on Monday, it was revealed Miller’s death was the result of “mixed drug toxicity”.
According to the report, fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol was found in Miller’s system.
The coroner ruled the death an accident.
Rest In Peace Mac Miller pic.twitter.com/Snz1g47v4x
— BallerAlert (@balleralert) November 5, 2018