A MAN has tragically died after being electrocuted by power lines in Melbourne’s southeast.
The man was working on an elevated platform when he came into contact with lines above him.
It happened outside a house on La Trobe Street, near Oakleigh Station, in Hughesdale about midday.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
“As a result of an incident about midday a man has died at the scene,” Victoria Police said in a statement.
Police are investigating the incident and will prepare a report for the information of the Coroner.
WorkSafe are also investigating.