A MAN has suffered burns to his face after petrol ignited at a home in Logan overnight.
Just after 9.00pm, emergency crews were called to a house at Kingston following reports a man in his 40s had been seriously injured.
It’s understood petrol in a toolbox somehow ignited, causing burns to the man’s face.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
He was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson confirmed a critical care paramedic was on board for transport.