Man rushed to hospital with burns after petrol incident in Logan

A MAN has suffered burns to his face after petrol ignited at a home in Logan overnight.

Just after 9.00pm, emergency crews were called to a house at Kingston following reports a man in his 40s had been seriously injured.

It’s understood petrol in a toolbox somehow ignited, causing burns to the man’s face.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT

He was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to the Royal Brisbane Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson confirmed a critical care paramedic was on board for transport.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of