Man’s legs burned in horror BBQ blaze at Gold Coast home

A MAN has suffered burns to his legs following a BBQ fire on the Gold Coast overnight.

The BBQ is understood to have burst into flames at a home in Burleigh Heads just after 7.00pm.

Emergency crews, including Critical Care Paramedics, rushed to the scene after receiving reports a man had been injured in the blaze.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT

The man, aged in his 50s, was treated by paramedics for leg burns.

He was then taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

Shanee is a full-time Digital Journalist and Social Media Content Producer. In 2014, Shanee graduated from Griffith University’s Gold Coast Campus with a Bachelor of Communications majoring in Journalism, Public Relations and Marketing. Since joining 1029 Hot Tomato, Shanee has been keeping you up to date with breaking news and everything Gold Coast on myGC. Shanee also writes and photographs for Peony & Page, a personal home, style and travel blog & Instagram alias she founded in 2015.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of