A man has died and several others injured after receiving electric shocks while working on a roof in Sydney’s south-west.
Emergency services were called to the warehouse on Regent Crescent, Moorebank just before 2pm.
It’s understood five people were on the roof at the time with fire crews able to rescue four of the men.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
One man had suffered serious burns to his legs and has been taken to Liverpool Hospital.
Three others were assessed by paramedics at the scene but did not need any further treatment.
A 24-year-old man was left unconscious but emergency services could not reach him until the power to the building was turned off.
He was unable to be revived and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigations into the incident are continuing with unconfirmed reports a live electrical wire may have come down on the building.