Trio treated for smoke inhalation after fire erupts in kitchen

THREE people have been assessed for smoke inhalation following a fire on the Gold Coast overnight.

The blaze broke out in the kitchen of a home on Central Street in Labrador just before 9.00pm.

Two fire crews were called to the scene and managed to have the fire out within 20 minutes.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT

Paramedics assessed three residents for smoke inhalation, however only two required further treatment.

The pair were taken to Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of