Two treated by paramedics after Miami unit fire

TWO people have been treated by paramedics following a unit fire on the Gold Coast overnight.

The blaze broke out at an apartment on Nundah Avenue in Miami just after 5.30pm.

Upon arrival at the scene, fire crews said the residents were already out of the unit.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT

One woman, aged in her 50s, was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation before being taken to Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

The other resident declined transport to hospital.

It’s not yet known what sparked the blaze.

Investigations are ongoing.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of