Woman hospitalised with burns after clothing caught fire from a candle

A woman has been hospitalised after a freak incident involving a candle.

Emergency services were called to a home in Bilinga around 11.15pm, following reports a woman had caught alight as a result of a candle.

The woman – believed to be in her 20s – suffered burns in the incident.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT

Queensland Ambulance this morning confirmed her back suffered the worst of the burns.

She was taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital, where she’s understood to be in a stable condition.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of