4yo girl seriously burnt in Teppanyaki restaurant accident

A young girl has been transported to hospital in a serious condition after receiving burns to her face at a Japanese restaurant in Sydney.

The four-year-old girl was eating with her family at the Darling Harbour Teppanyaki restaurant last night when she was burnt by the open flame used for cooking in front of diners.

The girl suffered burns to her face and neck.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


She was transported to Sydney Children’s Hospital in a serious but stable condition.

There are no further details available at this time.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments