Investigations are now underway, after a baby was found dead after a massive house fire in Sydney’s south west last night.
Emergency services rushed to the house on Avon Dam Road in Bargo around 6.30pm.
The house was completely destroyed by the blaze, with crews finding the body of the five-month-old baby inside.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
A 79-year-old woman, 57-year-old man, 27-year-old woman and an 18-month-old boy were assessed by paramedics at the scene.
The older woman and man suffered smoke inhalation and some lacerations, while the 27-year-old woman was treated for shock.
The 18-month-old baby was taken to hospital as a precaution.
Police are now investigating the circumstances around the fire, with a crime scene now established.