Accused ‘body-in-a-barrel’ killer Zlatko Sikorsky charged with attempted murder relating to second victim

ACCUSED ‘body-in-a-barrel’ killer Zlatko Sikorsky has been hit with a raft of new charges, including attempted murder and torture, relating to a second victim.

Sikorsky, 34, was arrested and charged with killing 16-year-old Larrisa Beilby last Saturday following a marathon 27-hour siege with police on the Sunshine Coast.

Following his arrest, a second alleged victim – a 32-year-old woman from Daisy Hill – came forward and told police that she too had been attacked by the accused killer.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


The woman was allegedly bashed and threatened at gunpoint at a Daisy Hill service station on Tuesday June 5 before being attacked a second time two days later in a car on the Gateway Motorway.

Police have been told the vehicle was travelling through Tingalpa when it’s alleged Sikorsky punched the woman a number of times in the head before pressing it hard up against the car window.

Sikorsky was today charged with an additional two counts of attempted murder and one count each of torture and assault occasioning bodily harm relating to the second victim.

Police said Sikorsky and the 33-year-old woman are known to each other.

He’ll appear in Beenleigh Maistrates Court on September 3 where the new charges will be added to the list of other charges currently before the Court.

If you have information for Police, please contact Policelink on 131 444 or provide information using their online form 24 hours per day.

You can also report information about crime anonymously to Crime Stoppers by calling 1800 333 000 or via crimestoppersqld.com.au 24 hours per day. Crime Stoppers is a registered charity and community volunteer organisation.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments