An Australian man and his 10-year-old son have died, after being electrocuted in Thailand.
The 66-year-old is understood to have been repairing a pool pump at his home in the Muang district of Rayong province when he was electrocuted, The Courier Mail reports.
The man’s son reportedly rushed to his father’s aid, however he was also killed.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The man’s distraught wife was out at the time of the tragedy and rushed home after being alerted by a neighbour.
— The Courier-Mail (@couriermail) August 15, 2017