Three people including a baby have been taken to hospital after a fire in a unit in Logan.
Emergency services were called to the apartment on Mawarra St in Kingston around 4.20pm on Monday afternoon.
Queensland Ambulance assessed the infant and three adults.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The baby was transported to the Queensland Children’s Hospital in Brisbane in a stable condition suffering smoke inhalation.
A female in her 30s was taken to the Royal Brisbane Hospital suffering burns.
A man was taken to Logan Hospital hospital but it’s not clear what injuries he suffered.
A fourth person did not require further treatment.
It’s not known at this stage what sparked the blaze.