Mayor Tom Tate has today announced the 12 finalists of the City Christmas lights competition, and now it’s up to us to vote for the best.
The Mayor said it was wonderful to see so many homes lit up – especially for children who love the annual event.
“Now its over to the community to have their say on who should win out of these top 12, with online voting open on the 7 News Queensland website from tomorrow until 17 December,” said Mayor Tom Tate.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The top 12 finalists are:
- 2 Tulipwood Drive, Bonogin
- 104 Dipper Drive, Burleigh Waters
- 16 Dabchick Drive, Burleigh Waters
- 14 Worley Drive, Gilston
- 3 Cuthero Crt, Highland Park
- 5 Mintwood Place, Molendinar
- 28 Riverpark Drive, Nerang
- 58 Salvado Drive, Pacific Pines
- 4 Beaumont Crescent, Pacific Pines
- 70 Melinda Street, Southport
- 7 Coolara Street, Tugun
- 26 Jagera Drive, Upper Coomera
Bus tours to see the lights will run every evening at 7pm from the Arts Centre Gold Coast – from Tuesday 20 December until Saturday 24 December. Bookings are essential and can be made at: www.cityofgoldcoast.com.au/christmaslights