Teenage sensation Reece Walsh will become the youngest Origin debutant since Ben Ikin in 1995, with the young gun named as Queensland’s fullback for Game Two.
Maroons coach Paul Green confirmed the 18-year-old had nabbed himself a spot in the side while unveiling the full team list on Monday.
Cowboys prop Francis Molo is also set to make his Queensland debut after getting the call-up for the first time.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
While St George Illawarra Dragons pair Andrew McCullough and Ben Hunt are also back in maroon for Sunday’s Suncorp Stadium clash, along with Canberra prop Josh Papalii.
Storm star Harry Grant has been ruled out with a hamstring injury he suffered in the weekend’s clash, while Titans’ AJ Brimson is still recovering from his knee injury, making him unavailable.
The Maroons will enter camp on the Gold Coast today as they prepare for Sunday night’s showdown.
Full Queensland Origin Squad for Game Two:
1. Reece Walsh – New Zealand Warriors
2. Valentine Holmes – North Queensland Cowboys
3. Kurt Capewell – Penrith Panthers
4. Dane Gagai – South Sydney Rabbitohs
5. Kyle Feldt – North Queensland Cowboys
6. Cameron Munster – Melbourne Storm
7. Daly Cherry-Evans – Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
8. Christian Welch – Melbourne Storm
9. Andrew McCullough – St George Illawarra Dragons
10. Josh Papalii – Canberra Raiders
11. Jai Arrow – South Sydney Rabbitohs
12. Felise Kaufusi – Melbourne Storm
13. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui – Gold Coast Titans
14. Ben Hunt – St George Illawarra Dragons
15. Moeaki Fotuaika – Gold Coast Titans
16. David Fifita – Gold Coast Titans
17. Francis Molo – North Queensland Cowboys
18. Coen Hess – North Queensland Cowboys
19. Ronaldo Mulitalo – Cronulla Sutherland Sharks