Broadbeach Bowls Club evacuated over electrical fire

Patrons of the Broadbeach Bowls Club have had to be evacuated during dinner time last night, after a fire broke out.

It’s believed an electrical issue sparked the blaze, which happened in the switch board room around 8.00pm.

It took crews around an hour to extinguish the blaze, and clear the smoke from the room.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Luckily, no injuries were reported, though paramedics were on standby.

Emergency crews left the scene around 9.30pm.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments