Southern Gold Coast business owners who want to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to move their businesses into the next stage of growth are being encouraged to sign-up for Connecting Southern Gold Coast (CSGC) Business Success Program this month.
The four week workshop series is run by Small Business Solutions and TAFE Queensland and results in the participant receiving a Certificate IV in Small Business Management.
The course is normally priced at $2,500, however it will cost Southern Gold Coast business owners just $49 thanks to CSGC subsidising the cost.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Topics covered during the workshops include:
• Upgrading your understanding of business finances to improve business profitability
• Improving, innovating and growing your business
• Optimising your business with the latest online business planning
• Creating a practical, user-friendly business action plan, the must-have tool for your business
• Developing an innovative digital marketing plan and growing your connection with customers
• Creating new actionable ideas to grow your small business
• Reducing stress by actioning a business improvement audit on your business
CSGC CEO, Peter Doggett, encouraged both existing and start-up businesses to register to attend the 4-week course. “Through these workshops, an expert business mentor guides business owners through critical periods of business development and arms them with the tools they need to take your business to the next level,” he said.
“Whether you’re looking to grow your business, start a new business or are simply looking for advice on how to do business better, the Business Success program is for you.”
The next intake for CSGC’s Business Success Program commences on Tuesday 19 September and will be held in-house at Connecting Southern Gold Coast’s new offices on Level 2 at The Strand at Coolangatta. For more information and to register your interest, visit southerngoldcoast.com.au/business-success