Five people have died after being electrocuted at a water park in Turkey.
The horrifying incident occurred at a pool in the town of Akyazi in Sakarya province.
Local media say three youngsters, aged 12, 15 and 17, were caught up in an electrical current in the pool.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The owner of the park and his son tried to save the trio by diving into the pool, however they were also electrocuted.
An investigation into the fatal incident is ongoing.
— 7 News Queensland (@7NewsQueensland) June 24, 2017