Cooking sparks house fire in Molendinar

A home has caught alight in Molendinar.

The blaze sparked at 9:43 am on Monday morning.

Two teams of fire fighters travelled to the property on Coachwood Drive after someone reported seeing smoke coming from a window.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


The flames were out before 10:00 am and crews are still there, just airing out the building.

Paramedics turned up but they are not believed to have taken anyone to hospital.

The blaze is being blamed on cooking and there is no word yet on how much damage has been caused.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments