Two people have been hospitalised after a fire broke out in a garage in Coomera overnight.
emergency services were called to a home along Jotown Drive around 6.30 pm, following reports of the blaze.
Two fire crews attended, where they found a small fire had broken out.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
It only took them about half an hour to contain the blaze and make the scene safe.
While paramedics assessed a couple of occupants, who had suffered mild smoke inhalation.
They were taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital for further treatment, but are understood to be in stable conditions.