Dishwasher sparks fire at GC home

A dishwasher has sparked a fire at a home on the Gold Coast this morning.

Fire crews raced to Aruma Avenue in Burleigh Waters just after 9.00am following reports smoke was seen issuing from the home.

It’s believed a small dishwasher blaze erupted however it was put out within 20 minutes by two fire crews, a Queensland Fire and Emergency spokesperson confirmed.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


An ambulance crew were also called to the scene as a precaution however no one suffered any injuries.

The fire caused minor damage to the home.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments