Dryer bursts into flames at Gold Coast home

A close call for a home in Tallai overnight, after a fire broke out in a laundry.

Fire fighters were called to the property along Dulhunty Way around 7.00 pm following reports of the blaze.

It’s understood a washing dryer was the cause of the flames, which were quickly contained by two fire crews.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Luckily, no one at the house was injured.

Fire fighters were only on scene for a short time.

Related article: Man suffers abdominal injury in two car smash, Gold Coast