Electric shock lands Gold Coast fast-food employee in hospital

A Gold Coast Hungry Jacks worker has been hospitalised after suffering an electric shock.

The man, aged in his 20s, is believed to have been cleaning a deep fryer at the fast-food restaurant along Brisbane Road in Labrador around 8.30pm last night when he was injured.

He was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson confirmed he was transported in a stable condition.