Electrical fault causes Harbour Town McDonald’s sign to burst into flames

Some Gold Coasters were left a little shocked after the golden arches at McDonald’s Harbour Town suddenly burst into flames on Thursday.

Emergency crews were called to the fast food restaurant in Biggera Waters around 5.10pm after reports the McDonald’s sign was on fire.

There are reports the blaze was caused by an electrical fault.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


No one was injured in the incident but the sign suffered significant damage.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments