9:10PM | NO one has presented to any of the five evacuation centres set up across the Gold Coast.
The centres, located in Helensvale, Robina, Nerang, Elanora and Ormeau, will close at 10pm.
EARLIER: FIVE evacuation centres are now open across the Gold Coast.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The centres are located in Helensvale, Robina, Nerang, Elanora, and Ormeau. Scroll down for details.
People seeking shelter or a place to wait out Ex-Tropical Cyclone Debbie are welcome to attend.
- Helensvale Community Centre – 37 Discovery Drive, Helensvale
- Robina Community Centre – 196 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina
- Nerang Bicentennial Drive – 833 Nerang Southport Rd, Nerang.
- Ormeau Centre – 3 Cuthbert Drive Ormeau
- Elanora Library – Pines Shopping Centre Guineas Creek Road
People heading to these centres are advised that to leave their pets at home if possible.
Provisions, however, will be made at the centres for those people with pets that are at risk.
Animal management officers will be on site to assist.