All seven students who overdosed at a Gold Coast high school have now been released from hospital.
The final student from Saint Stephen’s College at Upper Coomera was discharged on Sunday and is now recovering at home.
It comes as Police confirm the Russian anti-anxiety drug Phenibut was responsible for the boys’ overdose.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Detectives are now investigating whether the drug was purchased online.
Police have confirmed that no other students were involved in taking drugs at the school.
The incident has rocked the Upper Coomera community and has prompted the school to review its drug education policies.