Fire-breather hospitalised after stunt goes wrong

A Gold Coast fire-breather is recovering in hospital after severely burning his throat and mouth.

The 20 year-old man was attempting to spit and light kerosene from his mouth when he accidentally swallowed the burning fuel.

The incident occurred on Goodwin Terrace at Burleigh Heads at around 7:50pm last night.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


The man was taken to Gold Coast University Hospital, but has since been transferred to the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital burns unit

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments