Fire crews called to electrical fire in Benowa

A Benowa resident’s dialled triple zero on Sunday morning, to report that a power point was on fire.

They headed to Heeb Street at around 5:30AM but the fire had already burnt itself out.

Crews turned the power off at the fuse box and they left.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


The resident will have to get an electrician out to check everything’s okay before switching on the power again.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments