A house in Mudgeeraba has been completely destroyed, after a fire broke out last night.
Emergency services were called to the blaze on Chippewa Circuit around 7.30pm, where they reported the house was well involved in flames.
Three fire crews attended, and took around an hour to get the blaze under control.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Police and paramedics were there, though no injuries have been reported.
It’s understood a father and two daughters lived at the house, and were luckily all reported safe.
The tight-knit community of Mudgeerabarbarians is already assisting the family.
It’s still not clear exactly what sparked the blaze.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services was unable to confirm whether investigators would return to the scene today.