Firefighters revive pet dog after rescuing it from burning building in Sydney

FIREFIGHTERS have brought a pet dog back to life after rescuing it from a burning apartment building in Sydney.

More than 30 residents were evacuated from the four-storey building in Bexley North on Saturday morning after a top-floor unit went up in flames.

Fire crews raced to the scene and entered the building where they found a pet dog unresponsive in the burning unit.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Miraculously, firefighters managed to revive the dog which is now expected to make a full recovery.

The blaze sent thick smoke billowing into the air and orange flames could be seen shooting out of windows.

Crews managed to stop the fire from spreading, but not before it caused extensive damage to the top floor.

Thankfully, no one was injured during the incident.

It is not yet known what sparked the blaze.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments