AIRWAYS AVIATION Flight Training Academy are holding a free aviation career information day their Gold Coast Airport campus which is open to all members of the public and will be especially targeting aviation career oriented future pilots of both aeroplanes and helicopters.
The Airways Aviation Group are pleased to announce the launch/opening of their new bespoke education and commercial facilities located at Gold Coast Airport, Queensland, Australia.
Airways Aviation is a renowned educator; a CASA approved pilot training and operational facility, and the only Australian Government Approved Registered Training Organisation (RTO), and Commonwealth Register of Courses and Institutions for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider in Australia offering Certificate IV and Diploma courses for both fixed-wing and rotary wing student pilots.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The flight training academy provide domestic and international aviation students world-class training and support from various global operational bases. Their students and clients enjoy the benefits of a great team and facilities along with strong alumni, industry, and community support.
Along with our education focus Airways Aviation also support the local tourism, transport and emergency services industries.
[signoff icon=”icon-gauge”]Where: Airways Aviation – Hangar 51, Lores Bonney Circuit, Bilinga (Gold Coast Airport Precinct)
When: Saturday 15th March 10am-2pm
More Info: Phone 07 5599 3445
AIRWAYS AVIATION GROUP
Airways Aviation is a unique aviation education, training and service group with a global presence, solid history and world-class facilities.
The Airways Aviation Group of companies currently conducts aviation flight-training and charter services in Australia, the United Kingdom, Montenegro and the United Arab Emirates, and is the only Australian Government Approved Registered Training Organisation (RTO), and Commonwealth Register of Courses and Institutions for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider in Australia offering Certificate IV and Diploma courses for both fixed-wing and rotary wing students.
Group Companies include:
- Chopperline Flight Training – Australia: Rotary-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy established in the early 1980’s in Queensland Australia.
- Coastline Flight Training – Australia: Fixed-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy established in the early 1980’s in Queensland Australia.
- Bournemouth Helicopters – United Kingdom: Rotary-wing flight training academy established in 2002 in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
- County Connections – United Kingdom: Fixed-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy established in 2002 in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
- Bournemouth Handling – United Kingdom: Fixed Based Operator (FBO) servicing the general aviation industry, parking, re-fuelling, access, catering, and terminal buildings established in 2002 in Bournemouth, United Kingdom.
- Airways Montenegro – Montenegro: Operating luxury helicopters and seaplanes out of the exclusive Porto Montenegro development and surrounding region’s resorts.
- PJ Pilot Services – Montenegro: Rotary and fixed-wing flight training, charter and air-work academy based in Podgorica, the capitol of Montenegro.
- Airways Aviation – UAE: Aviation ground school education facility based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, supporting the MENASA Region
Airways Aviation have been providing high quality pilot training solutions to the industry for well over 30 years, including highly regarded international government agencies which include, but are not limited to, the Royal Oman Police Directorate of Police Aviation, Royal Malaysian Police Air Operations Force as well as the Malaysian Fire and Rescue Air Wing etc.
Airways Aviation maintains a diverse fleet of aircraft at its bases around the world including single and multi-engine piston and turbine aeroplanes and helicopters.
Airways Aviation is focused on creating equal opportunities in the Australian and International aviation sectors for male and female, domestic and international students & graduates alike. Training is carried out to the highest international standards and using equipment and aircraft that often far exceed industry standard and client expectations.