Southern Gold Coast residents are being reminded there are number of road closures in Currumbin and surrounding areas today to make way for the Cycling Time Trial.
Some roads have been closed in Currumbin, Currumbin Valley and Elanora since 3am this morning, and will remain off limits until 7pm.
Here’s a list of the roads that have been closed:
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
• Pacific Parade
• Durigan Street (between Pacific Parade and Thrower Drive
• Tomewin St
• Woodgee St, local residents allowed access
• Teemangum St (between Tomewin St & Cooinda Ave), local residents allowed access
• Thrower Dr (between Duringan St & Sarawak Ave)
• Guineas Creek Rd (between Galleon Way & Coolgardie St)
• Guineas Creek Rd (between Tallebudgera Connection Road & Nineteenth Ave)
• Murtha Dr
• Avocado St
• Galleon Way
• Guineas Creek Rd & Sarawak Ave (Westbound lane closure only)
• Nineteenth Ave (between Guineas Creek Rd & Cosmos Crt)
• Tallebudgera Connection Rd (between Guineas Creek Rd & Currumbin Creek Rd)
• Currumbin Creek Rd (between Currumbin Rock Pools and Galleon Way)
Here is a map of the road closures in place:currumbin-timetrial-access
A number of other streets in the area will have changed traffic conditions between 3am – 7pm, with drivers urged to follow directions from Police and Traffic Controllers.
For the full list of changed traffic conditions, and for more information, visit: getsetforthegames.com/currumbin