GC man suffers burns after boiling water explodes in his face

A MAN has been rushed to hospital after boiling water exploded in his face on the Gold Coast overnight.

It’s understood the man was checking his car on Ferry Road about 9.45pm when the explosion occurred.

Emergency crews rushed to the scene and treated the man for facial burns before transporting him to Gold Coast University Hospital.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Queensland Ambulance confirmed he was taken in a stable condition.

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments