GC woman hospitalised with burns after kitchen item explodes on her

A WOMAN has been rushed to hospital after a kitchen item exploded on her at a home at Broadbeach Waters overnight.

The woman was cooking on the stove, when a pot exploded just before 8.15pm, A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson confirmed.

Emergency services rushed to the scene and treated the woman for burns to her hands and arms before transporting her to Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments