The V8 Supercars Championship will descend on the streets of Surfers Paradise this weekend for the Castrol Gold Coast 600.
Up to 200,000 fans are expected to attend Queensland’s biggest sporting event to help celebrate the 25th year of the world renowned street race.
One of Australia’s greatest rock bands Cold Chisel will also perform on Saturday night as the 2015 Pirtek Enduro Cup reaches its climax.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
• The final round of the Pirtek Enduro Cup, with the V8 Supercars stars fighting it out on one of the world’s toughest street circuits to claim the ultimate endurance racing title
• Saturday night Cold Chisel concert at the Broadwater Parklands
• Robby Gordon’s Stadium Super Trucks ramp up the high-octane entertainment as they make their Gold Coast debut
• Free public transport available to all ticketholders
• Club 600 – an exclusive Las Vegas style day club in the heart of the Castrol Gold Coast 600
V8 Supercars CEO James Warburton said: “This promises to be an exciting event on the Gold Coast with lots to offer fans both on and off the track. As well as our incredible V8 Supercars drivers, we have some star studded entertainment headed by Cold Chisel and Robby Gordon’s Stadium Super Trucks.
“We have just come off one of the biggest Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 events in history and we look forward to seeing big crowds at the Gold Coast to help celebrate a significant milestone for Queensland’s biggest sporting event.”
The on-track activity begins on Friday with four practice sessions, before qualifying and 600 kilometres of racing action across Saturday and Sunday.
Want to head along to Gold Coast 600 for free! we’re giving away double passes + someone will score the ultimate V8 supercars experience! Find out more: http://mygc.oxyhub.com/competitions/win-the-ultimate-v8-supercars-experience/