Fire crews have extinguished a large blaze that caused extensive damage to a business on the Gold Coast this morning.
The fire erupted inside the business on Ashmore Road in Bundall about 9.00am.
Queensland Ambulance crews were called to the scene, however luckily, no one is believed to have been injured.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Paramedics on scene at a house fire with reports of nil injuries #Bundall
— Queensland Ambulance (@QldAmbulance) July 2, 2017
Photos posted to social media show thick black smoke billowing from the building as shocked locals watched on.
It’s not yet known what sparked the blaze.
— 7 News Queensland (@7NewsQueensland) July 2, 2017