Beating the Bullies ~ Girls in Years 3 & 4
Studies show that 49% of children in Years 4 to 12 have been bullied by other students at least once. It’s not unknown that bullying has a negative impact on our children, feelings of hopelessness, afraid & unsafe, confused & stressed can cause major mental health issues.
In this session we will be teaching the girls:
* to ‘stand up, stand strong, stand together’
* the many types of bullying and delve deeper into their own experiences
* to recognise their self-worth and how to be positive role models and spread kindness.
* strategies on what to do if they are being bullied either in person or online
* how to use their voice if they see someone else being bullied
* that as a way to prevent bullying we need to learn how to have respectful relationships
Art/Craft: Stand up, stand strong, stand together posters & keyrings